Kiy HR Services Inc recognizes the difficulty in finding the right people, engaging them once they become employees, understanding the employee’s needs and ultimately retaining them for longer than a couple of years. Sometimes an organization may have all the right HR programs, but may need some expert help when dealing with unique situations.
We will provide consultation in the following areas, and more:
- How to deal with difficult employees or situations
- How to properly and effectively bring a new employee on board
- What to do when there is a conflict or dispute
- Provide mediation when there is conflict between a supervisor and employee
- Conduct research on uncommon or unique policies
- Guide clients on how to hire, discipline and fire
- Decipher existing employee policies and give guidance on how to follow the policies
To learn more, contact us at 780.801.5246 or email@example.com.