Human resources outsourcing will save you time and money. Not only will you receive expert advice, Kiy HR Services Inc. also has an extensive library of polices, procedures, calculators and many other HR templates and spreadsheets.
We will provide you with qualified human resources professionals to assist you in many human resources areas, including these:
- Full-cycle recruitment – to include helping you create a hiring strategy specific to your company’s needs
- Training and development – including on- or off-site supervisory and soft skills training
- Reducing high employee turnover rates
- Coaching and advising on internal issues causing upset or conflict
- Eliminating excessive tardiness or absenteeism
- Managing poor performers
- Assessing employees who appear to be disengaged
- Writing and/or revising policies and procedures
- Consulting on employee benefits, retention, absenteeism and many more topics
- Creating company manuals on
- Performance management
- Succession planning
- Employee and Company policies
- Researching and analyzing compensation philosophies and strategies
We provide feedback and advice on all things HR. There are many more services we provide that may not be listed above. Please contact us if you think we can assist you with your human resources outsourcing needs.
For a free initial consultation on how an outsource contractor can help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our email distribution list here: Kiy HR Inner Circle
“Every once in a while, I need some advise on how to deal with different situations regarding staff. She has helped me navigate the difficult process of making staff changes, and also has been available for hiring new staff. Teresa is an excellent resource for me at Tirecraft. Thank you very much Teresa!”
– Marc Tellier, Tirecraft (https://tirecraft.com/dealer/tirecraft-118-ave/)
“We have had the pleasure of working with Teresa Kiyawasew of Kiy HR Services for the past several years. Teresa is knowledgeable, professional, highly ethical and extremely passionate about all aspects of Human Resources. In a small consulting business such as ours, having a full-fledged HR department is not an option, so we were thrilled when Teresa offered her services as a part-time, independent HR Consultant. Working both in our office and remotely, she has taken the time to develop a rapport with staff, letting them know she is there for them as much as she is for the company. Having worked in HR for almost two decades, Teresa has the experience and expertise to view situations from a balanced perspective. She ensures that she is fully informed before offering an opinion, and always keeps in mind the employees’ needs as well as the best interests of the organization. Over the years, we have witnessed Teresa’s dedication and commitment in all aspects of HR, including employee development, conflict resolution, strategic planning, and policies and procedures. Teresa is a truly outstanding HR professional and we are fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her.
– Lori Zastre, HCL (www.hcl.ca)
“I’ve used Teresa’s HR expertise personally and have recommended her to several of my clients with great results.
If you are not an HR expert yourself, I recommend talking with Teresa about anything to do with recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, performance reviews, employee policies and procedures and anything else to do with successfully hiring and retaining good employees. Make her your first call HR professional.
That’s what I do.”
– Mary Lou Gutscher, Magnetic Business Solutions (http://magneticbusinesssolutions.com/)
“I attended Teresa’s first workshop and it was very beneficial.”
– Susan deBeurs, Lil Johns Sign Shop (http://www.liljohnssignshop.com/)
“Excellent materials for someone who supervises others.” – workshop attendee (The Professional Supervisor)
“Very good course. Would recommend.” – workshop attendee (The Professional Supervisor)
“Great course, worth the time.” – workshop attendee (Personal Development Process)
“Excellent course.” – workshop attendee (Time Management)
“As a first session I believe it was very successful. The team really connected with the instructor and felt free to talk and communicate.” – workshop attendee (Effective Discipline)